noobStar Publishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
noobStar Publishing

A forum for mod-creators and third-party developers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Automation of the ordering and serving process in game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RoyalMarines

Automation of the ordering and serving process in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automation of the ordering and serving process in game   Automation of the ordering and serving process in game EmptyTue May 28, 2019 1:29 am

How about something that used to happen on GTA online (when it first came out) when you do a simple task such as, serving drinks, petting dogs, going to scenes and leveling up gives you an abnormally amount of XP, avacoins ect, not actually giving you it but the game gives you it so the average amount of XP you get is around 2 if we had a way that would make the app add a few 0's on to that, you would make a very successful mod, so the server would look at what happened authenticate it as have actually come from code already in the app, which would wouldn't flag up and its bulletproof, stealth tech, this could work, I'm not just talking about XP this could be for avacoins when leveling up aswell
Back to top Go down
VirtualMan

PostSubject: Re: Automation of the ordering and serving process in game   Automation of the ordering and serving process in game EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 10:49 am

s3w3k3v wrote:
Its just an idea. It would need lots of leg work.

I wonder if somehow a feature can be build up in mod so that users can automate the stuff like taking rota, ordering specific item , and serving a specific item. If not all these  maybe some of them

Nice Idea Hope someone is working on this...
Back to top Go down
Shadown

PostSubject: Re: Automation of the ordering and serving process in game   Automation of the ordering and serving process in game EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 12:47 pm

remarkable..
Back to top Go down
VirtualMan

PostSubject: Re: Automation of the ordering and serving process in game   Automation of the ordering and serving process in game EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 pm

I managed to made auto order and auto serve system but it worked for few days then Mod has failed to join any scene, I earned 90K+ Avabucks but I was late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automation of the ordering and serving process in game   Automation of the ordering and serving process in game Empty

Back to top Go down

Automation of the ordering and serving process in game
Page 1 of 1