noobStar Publishing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
noobStar Publishing

A forum for mod-creators and third-party developers.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Help From Modders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VirtualMan

Need Help From Modders Empty
PostSubject: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 5:45 am

I am working on Fashion XP booster in Avakin Life Mod APK,  I know which function is using for reward but I am not able to use it as it gives me NULL Object Reference Error, I am stucked at sending fxp reward data to server lol IF noobstar or anyone give me some Hint I will be very thankful to them.

biel_avaker_ofc likes this post

Back to top Go down
VCo

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:21 pm

i think that the data is now obfuscated and from client to server you will need to do a dll injection to get the server to read your data as ligit i could be wrong and cant give any more info as im not upto speed on it all

biel_avaker_ofc likes this post

Back to top Go down
VirtualMan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 12:34 am

VCo wrote:
i think that the data is now obfuscated and from client  to server you will need to do a dll injection to get the server to read your data as ligit i could be wrong and cant give any more info as im not upto speed on it all  

Thanks for your reply, I found the way, I am currently working on it lol, Now New issue has been arrived , We cannot Join any Scene from Modded App, This need to be fixed. I tried hard on this but no luck lol.
Back to top Go down
annondo360

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:52 am

please please do it sir.... need this tool ☹
Back to top Go down
Shadown

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 3:46 am

whether this website has been abandoned by its owner ?
Back to top Go down
VirtualMan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 9:48 pm

Looks Like He is not interested in Modding any more lol He mostly online on Twitter
Back to top Go down
securitybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 8:03 pm

You done with ur generator of fashion Sad?
Back to top Go down
VirtualMan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:47 pm

securitybreaker wrote:
You done with ur generator of fashion Sad?

Yes I have made in modded app and Its Same Like Buth Ludder Fashion system Works.
Back to top Go down
securitybreaker

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 2:46 am

Links?
Back to top Go down
Sanjaya

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 6:40 pm

Hello anyone, can u help me, i need buth ludder last version, because v2.4.01 not working😷
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help From Modders   Need Help From Modders Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help From Modders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
noobStar Publishing :: Mods And Scripts-
Jump to: